FOLLOWER

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Let me writing ^ ^


Assalamualaikum,

My name is Sabrizahanim khazali today, i shall be talking about myself because.. i don't know. i just feel like it.

i am Sab, the youngest child among siblings of 4 and my brothers have implanted in me to be as gangsta as i could for safety reasons..and 1 day my dream is leading taekwondo teacher..

i love my family and i try to spend time with them whenever i can. my mom and i sangat close and some weekends, we'll try to go out and do something. mother daughter bonding la =) my family lak memang suka chill ramai ramai. that's why i rndu sgt2 fmily kt kampung.... love them long timeee! 

         On life matters, i have my principles and disciplines which i stick to. and i definitely realise now that i have no problem admitting my weaknesses to the public. partly because i know i'm not the only going through....





i'd rather be myself. hehe!



   

ok.....nyte...

Assalamualaikum :) ^ ^

























No comments:

Post a Comment